[You can write the most compelling copy possible, but if your final type is too hard to read, it will simply die on the page. Take a look at all of your marketing materials. Are you breaking any of the following rules?
• type that is smaller than 10-point
• more than two lines of centered type
• type that’s justified on both sides
• more than three lines of reverse type
• sentences longer than 15 words
• paragraph blocks that are more than six lines long
If you answered yes to any of the above, chances are you are losing readers. We do recognize that there are exceptions to the above rules, but if you want people to read your text, then make it easy to do so.